From September 2018:
We charge per hour with our sessions totalling two 3-hour sessions per day. All children eligible for government funding will be charged for any hours exceeding their 15 hours entitlement. We currently do not offer the +15 funded hours.
- The session rate for rising 4-year olds is £6.20 per hour.
- The session rate for rising 3-year olds is £6.50 per hour.
- Free Early Entitlement funding is available from the term after a child turns 3.
- Feet funding is available for 2 year olds (subject to certain government criteria).
- Are you eligible for Early Years Pupil Premium? Please ask for the relevant forms.
- In order to protect the Pre-School against non-payment of parent/carer funded sessions a deposit of £100 is required. This will be refunded when your child leaves Pre-School, subject to the required notice being received.
- Parents/carers are requested to submit a £25 voluntary contribution at time of registration, which will go towards the fundraising efforts of the Pre-School providing equipment, outings and special day activities for the children.
- Fee invoices are issued within the first two weeks of each half term and should be paid within 10 days of the invoice being issued.
- We reserve the right to increase Pre-School charges at any time during the academic year with due notice given.
- We require a half term’s notice of withdrawal of your child from Pre-School. If you take your child out before this notice period you will still be liable to pay for any relevant outstandingfees.